FAQ of the aircraft:
1. How long does it take to charge a remote controller?
Fully charging the Inspire 1 remote controller takes approximately 6 hours. It can be used for approximately 4 hours after being fully charged.
2. Can the tilt and pan of the camera be controlled through the DJI GO app?
Yes. Just press and hold your finger on the Camera page of the GO app for a few seconds. A circle will appear, which can then be dragged to adjust the orientation of the camera.
3. How many bytes per minute does shooting a 4K video generate? How much video can a 16GB SD card hold?
4K video generates 450MB per minute. At this rate, a 16GB SD card can hold up to 36 minutes of footage.
4. Why does the video sometimes seem blurry, even when shooting under normal indoor lighting conditions?
In your DJI Pilot app, check whether you are recording in PAL or NTSC format and confirm that it matches the format that is used by your display device. NTSC (60 Hz) is standard in the United States and Japan. PAL (50 Hz) is commonly used in EU countries and in China. Your video may appear blurry if it is not formatted correctly for the display device you are using.
5. Is it normal for the integrated camera fan to occasionally start and/or stop after turning on the Inspire 1?
This is completely normal. The cooling fan is built in to protect critical sensors, ensuring that normal temperatures are maintained and the camera can function properly. When the sensor temperature exceeds 30 ℃, the fan is automatically activated. The fan is turned off when the temperature drops below 20 ℃.
6. Why is a full charge/discharge needed after every 20 battery cycles?
After prolonged use, the internal charge indicator thresholds can become less accurate. Performing a full charge/discharge cycle can re-calibrate the charging parameters and extend the life of the battery.
Automatic return home ensures that you can call back your quadcopter when needed.
With GLONASS and GPS system can lock the drone’s position, hovering at a certain altitude.
Vision Positioning system for GPS-free or indoor flight.
Shoot up to 4K video and capture 12 megapixel photos with the Inspire 1 Zenmuse X3 Camera.
18 minute maximum flight time, maximum control range of 3.1mi (5km).